West Central Railway has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Fitter, Welder at 160 posts. Other details of WCR Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: West Central RailwayEmployment Category: Railway Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 160
Job Location: Kota, Rajasthan.
Name of the Post:
- Fitter: 70
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 66
- COPA: 03
- Painter: 11
- Machinist: 10
- Applicants who have completed 10th Pass with ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute for WCR Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum 15 Years
- Maximum 24 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rules.
- Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400/-
- Refer to Official Notification.
How to Apply:
- First of all, visit the official website http://www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “WCR Recruitment 2018“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
- Application Starting Date: 05.12.2018
- Application Closing Date: 31.12.2018