Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: IAS Officer (Indian Administrative Service).
Age Limit: 21 to 32 years as on 1st of August of the year of their examination.
IAS Syllabus 2018:
- UPSC Civil Services (IAS) Syllabus is one of the essential components of UPSC IAS Exam. A better understanding of UPSC Civil Services (IAS)syllabus must be a priority for IAS aspirants at the beginning of IAS preparation. A better strategy for IAS Exam can be made out only after the understanding of UPSC Syllabus.UPSC Civil Services (IAS) syllabus is so vast and it has been designed in a manner so that the IAS aspirant’s expertise and proficiency in various subjects can easily be assessed. The main objective of the syllabus is to test the mental ability of IAS aspirants and their preparedness to deal with the issues arising out in a society or in a country as a whole. For this, an IAS aspirant must have a clear and coherent understanding of various issues which affects the masses in the country. Time to time, we provide better guidelines and every possible solution for the IAS aspirants so that they can find no difficulty while preparing for IAS Exam. For the beginners, our strategy and continued guidance will help them a lot to find a better way to crack the IAS Exam.
|S.No.||Name of the Paper.||Name of the Subject.||Marks.|
|1.||Paper-A.||Modern Indian Language. (Qualifying Paper).||300.|
|2.||Paper-B.||English (Qualifying Paper).||300.|
|8.||Paper-VI.||Optional Subject (Paper-1).||250.|
|9.||Paper-VII.||Optional Subject (Paper-2).||250.|
- IAS Prelims Syllabus 2018:
- UPSC is going to take various administrative services exams. IAS is one of the toughest exams conducted by UPSC. Most of the candidates applied for this exam to make their future in this department. But some lucky candidates qualify the IAS Exam with good marks. This year also those candidates preparing for IAS exam now they are searching UPSC IAS 2018 syllabus in Hindi Pdf. Just read the article for getting IAS Prelims Syllabus 2018 Pdf in Hindi format.
- We are providing important topics of UPSC IAS 2018 syllabus. Candidates can download study notes along with IAS Prelims Syllabus 2018.Before going to attend the examination you can check IAS 2018 syllabus and prepare accordingly to crack the IAS officer exam. The selection process of the candidates will be based on preliminary, mains & personal interview.
UPSC Prelims Paper 1:
- General Studies Syllabus 2018
- Current affairs – Global and National both.
- History – Mainly everything about India including Indian National Movement.
- Geography- On global and national parameters study these aspects- Economic Geography, Social, Physical of
- India and the world
- Indian Polity/Governance –Public Policy, Panchayati Raj, Political system, Constitution, Rights issues.
- Economic/Social development –demographics, poverty, sustainable development,social sector initiatives,
- inclusion etc.
- General issues on environmental ecology, Climate change and Bio-diversity -that do not require subject specialization
- Science (General)
UPSC Prelims Paper 2:
- Aptitude Syllabus 2018
- Comprehension and Analysis
- Questions relating to English Language Comprehension skills of Highschool/10th Level. (passages from
- English language will be there only/No Hindi translation is given.)
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class 1oth or Highschool level)
- Basic numeracy (orders of magnitude, numbers and their relations, etc.) (Class 10th level), Data Interpretation (data sufficiency, graphs, charts, tables etc. – Class 10th level)
- Mental ability test (General)
- Interpersonal/Communication skills
- Logical reasoning
- Analytical ability
UPSC Important Dates:
- Date of UPSC Notification: 07 FEB 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 06 March 2018 (Apply Online)
- Date of IAS PRE (CSAT) Exam: 03 June 2018 (Sunday, 1 Day)
- Date of UPSC MAINS Exam: 01 October 2018 (5 Days)
- CLICK HERE FOR UPSC EXAM PAPERS
- CLICK HERE FOR IAS EXAM SYLLABUS
- CLICK HERE FOR UPSC EXAM ELIGIBILITY
- CLICK HERE FOR IAS EXAM Study Materials
ALL THE BEST