The Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited (TCC) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee at Various posts. Other details of TCC Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: The Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited (TCC)
Employment Category: Kerala Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Kerala.
Name of the Post:
- Executive Trainee (Chemical Engg.)
- Officer (Quality Control)
- Process Engineer
- Applicants who have completed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering / M Sc. Chemistry or equivalent from a recognized Institute for TCC Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum 35 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rules.
- Rs. 18,000 – Rs.20,000/-
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD: Rs.200/-
- Refer to Official Notification For More Details.
How to Apply:
- First of all, visit the official website https://www.cmdkerala.net/
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “TCC Recruitment 2019“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
- Application Starting Date: 09.03.2019
- Application Closing Date: 23.03.2019