Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 1330
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- SSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- 1. Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police – 97 Posts (Open – 86, Ex-Ser – 11)
- 2. Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female – 53 Posts (Open – 53)
- 3. Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs – 1180 Posts (Open – 1073), (Ex-Ser – 107)
Nationality/ Citizenship: A candidate must be either :
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st
January, 1962 with the intention of
permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20-25 years.
SSC SI ASI Syllabus:
- Those contenders who want to score good marks in Sub Inspector/ASI Exam can take help from the SSC SI ASI Syllabus. One who prepares from SI/ ASI exam pattern and syllabus scores better as compared to others.
- You can download the SSC SI ASI Syllabus PDF by hitting on the mentioned below link. Staff Selection Commission conducts this online exam for the posts of Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector.
SSC SI & ASI (Delhi Police, CAPF, CISF) Exam Pattern:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF Examination Pattern and scheme of examination are given below….
Scheme of Examination:
- Written examination will consists of two papers each paper is alloted for 200 marks in the duration of Two hours. Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts A, B and C of Paper I. In case of discrepancy, the English version will prevail.
Physical Endurance Test (PET):
- Candidates will have to undergo PET/ Medical Examination. Only those candidates who secure qualifying marks in Paper I of the written examination, as may be fixed by the Commission at their discretion, will be shortlisted for Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ PST and Medical test.
Physical Efficiency(Endurance) Test(PET) ( For all posts) :
- For male candidates only:
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances
For female candidates only:
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump : 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
- Examination will consists of Written examination and Physical Efficiency Test, Personality test and Medical Examination.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 03.03.2018
Last date for Submission of Application: 02.04.2018
Dates of Computer Based Examinations Paper-I: 04-06-2018 to 10-06-2018
Dates of Computer Based Examinations Paper-II: 01-12-2018