High Court Of Sikkim has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Stenographer at 03 posts.Other details of Sikkim High Court Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: High Court Of Sikkim
Employment Category: Central Govt Job
Total No. of Vacancies: 03
Job Location: Gangtok, Sikkim
Name of the Post:
- Stenographer Grade II
- Stenographer Grade III
- Stenographer Grade II: The applicant must have passed graduate in any stream from a recognized University possessing certificate in Computer Application from any Computer Centre and having a minimum speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typing.
- Stenographer Grade III: The applicant must have passed Class XII candidates from a recognized Board possessing Certificate in Computer from any Computer Centre and having a minimum speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typing.
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (6385413599) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
- Minimum 18 Years.
- Maximum 30 Years.
- Rs.5,200-34,800 + GP.
- Written Exam.
- Practical Test.
- Typing Test.
Application Fee: NIL.
How to Apply:
- Job appliers who fulfill all the eligibility conditions and desired to apply against this jobs notification may send their details through prescribed application format must be reached to the address Sikkim University 6th mile, Samdur, P. O. Tadong-737102 Gangtok, Sikkim.
- Application Starting Date: 31.07.2018
- Application Closing Date : 13.08.2018