Oracle has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Testing Engineer at Various posts. Other details of Oracle Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Oracle India Private LtdEmployment Category: Private Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of the Post:
- Test Engineer
- Candidates who have completed Bachelors degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Oracle Recruitment 2019.
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
- Best in Industry
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- First of all, visit the official website www.oracle.com
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “Oracle Recruitment 2019“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
- Apply Link: Click Here