Odisha Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Assistant Posts at 17 posts.Other details of OPSC Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Odisha Public Service CommissionEmployment Category: Odisha Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 17
Job Location: Odisha
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Town Planner
- Applicants who have completed Bachelor Degree in Planning or equivalent from a recognized Institute for OPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600 – Rs.39,100/-
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- All Other Candidates(SC/ST/Ex-s/Female): Nil
How to Apply:
- Log on to OPSC careers page at the official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the OPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of OPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (6385413599) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
- Application Starting Date: 20.11.2018
- Application Closing Date: 19.12.2018