ONGC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 4014 Apprentices Posts in ONGC, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) from 14 Mar 2019 to 28 Mar 2019 till 05:00 PM for 4,014 vacancies.
Organization Name: Oil and Natural Gas CorporationEmployment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 4014
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Northern Sector Total – 62
- Mumbai Sector Total – 745
- Western Sector Total – 1588
- Eastern Sector Total – 769
- Southern Sector Total – 653
- Central Sector Total – 197
- Accountant: Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University
- Assistant-Human Resource: Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Secretarial Assistant: ITI in Secretarial Assistant trade
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): ITI in COPA Trade
- Draughtsman (Civil): ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade
- Electrician: ITI in Electrician Trade
- Electronics Mechanic: ITI in Electronics Mechanic
- Fitter: ITI in Fitter
- Instrument Mechanic: ITI in Instrument Mechanic
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance: ITI in Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): B.Sc with PCM or PCB ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade
- Machinist: ITI in Machinist Trade
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade
- Mechanic Diesel: ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic: ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade
- Surveyor: ITI in Surveyor Trade
- Welder: ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering
Age Limit:(as on 01.01.2019)
- For General Category – 18 to 24 years
- OBC Category – 18 to 27 years
- SC/ST Category – 18 to 29 years
- Persons with Disability General Category – 18 to 34 years
- Persons with Disability OBC Category – 18 to 37 years
- Persons with Disability SC/ ST Category – 18 to 29 years
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the stated qualification and Merit drawn thereon. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
How to Apply:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.ongcapprentices.co.in/.
- Click on “ONCG Apprentice Registration”,
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
- Application Starting Date: 14.03.2019
- Application Closing Date: 28.03.2019