ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Trainee at 12 posts.Other details of ONGC-OMPL Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals LimitedEmployment Category: Central Govt Job
Total No. of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Mangalore, Karnataka
Name of the Post:
- Graduate Apprentice Training – 07
- Technician Apprentice Trainee – 05
- Applicants who have completed Degree / Diploma ( Engineering in Chemical, EEE, E&I , Mech ) or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ONGC-OMPL Recruitment 2018
- Not Specified.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.4,984/-
- Technician Apprentice: Rs.3,542/-
- Written Exam.
- Refer Official Notification.
How to Apply:
- First of all visit official website http://ompl.co.in/
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “ONGC-OMPL Recruitment 2018“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee If Neccessary.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (6385413599) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
- Application Starting Date: 25.10.2018
- Application Closing Date: 24.11.2018