ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Trainee at 12 posts.Other details of ONGC-OMPL Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals LimitedEmployment Category: Central Govt Job
Total No. of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Mangalore, Karnataka
Name of the Post:
- Graduate Apprentice Training – 07
- Technician Apprentice Trainee – 05
- Applicants who have completed Degree / Diploma ( Engineering in Chemical, EEE, E&I , Mech ) or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ONGC-OMPL Recruitment 2018
- Not Specified.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.4,984/-
- Technician Apprentice: Rs.3,542/-
- Written Exam.
- Refer Official Notification.
How to Apply:
- First of all visit official website http://ompl.co.in/
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “ONGC-OMPL Recruitment 2018“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee If Neccessary.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
- Application Starting Date: 25.10.2018
- Application Closing Date: 24.11.2018