Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of PGT & Assistant at 251 posts. Other details of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 251
Job Location: Pune
Name of the Post:
Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A)
Computer Operator (Group-C)
Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B)
- Applicants who have completed Under Graduate, Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks and B. Ed or equivalent teaching degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NVS Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
How to Apply:
- Log on to NVS careers page at the official website www.nvsropune.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the NVS Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NVS Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Application Starting Date: 15.01.2019
- Application Closing Date: 14.02.2019