Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice at 57 posts. Other details of NPCIL Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India LtdEmployment Category: Central Govt Job
Total No. of Vacancies: 57
Job Location: Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Fitter: 03
- Machinist: 02
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 02
- Electrician: 20
- Electronic Technician: 08
- Pump Operator cum mechanic: 10
- Instrument Mechanic: 07
- Mechanic (Chiller Plant) Industrial air conditioning: 05
- Applicants who have completed 10th / 12th / ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NPCIL Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum 16 Years
- Maximum 24 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rules.
- Rs.12,000 – 13,000/-
- Physical Standards
- Refer to the Official Notification.
How to Apply:
- First of all, visit the official website http://www.npcil.co.in/
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “NPCIL Recruitment 2019“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
- Application Starting Date: 07.02.2019
- Application Closing Date: 28.02.2019