Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Dental Technician at 24 posts. Other details of NPCIL Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India LtdEmployment Category: Central Govt Job
Total No. of Vacancies: 24
Job Location: karnataka.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Assistant Grade-1(HR): 06
- Assistant Grade-1(F&A): 04
- Assistant Grade-1(C&MM): 03
- Steno Grade-1: 07
- Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician (Hygienist/Mechanics): 01
- Scientific Assistant/B (Mechanical): 01
- Category-I Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (Health Physics): 01
- Sub Officer-B: 01
- Applicants who have completed Diploma / Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NPCIL Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 40 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rules.
- Rs.35,500/- Per month
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Refer the Official Notification
How to Apply:
- First of all, visit the official website http://www.npcil.co.in/
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “NPCIL Recruitment 2019“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
- Application Starting Date: 01.02.2019
- Application Closing Date: 19.02.2019