National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Professor, Readers at 41 posts. Other details of NIUM Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 41
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka.
Name of the Post:
- Professors: 02
- Readers: 03
- Lecturer: 06
- Joint Director (Administration): 01
- Resident Medical Officer: 01
- Clinical Registrar: 01
- Radiologist: 01
- Anesthetist: 02
- Biostatistics As (Lecturer Biostatistics): 01
- Assistant Librarian: 01
- Staff Nurse: 04
- Head Clerk: 01
- System Administrator: 01
- Physiotherapist: 01
- Jr. Engineer: 01
- Pharmacist: 01
- Eeg Technician: 01
- Udc/storekeeper: 02
- Jr Steno/Steno Typist: 02
- Electrician: 01
- LDC/cashier/Computer Operator: 05
- Jr. Library Assistant: 01
- Pharmacy Assistant: 01
- Pharmacy Attendant: 01
- Applicants who have completed Matriculation / 12th / Post Graduate Degree / MD / MS / degree / Diploma in Pharmacy or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NIUM Recruitment 2019.
- Not Specified.
- Rs.18,000 – Rs.2,15,900/-
- Written Exam
- General / OBC: Rs.2000/-
- ST / SC / Ex-s: Rs.1400/-
- PWD: No Fees
- Refer to Official Notification For More Details.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can download in the prescribed form from website http://www.nium.in/ and send their application form on or before 22.04.2019.
- The Prescribed format along with the photocopy of all relevant documents should be submitted to the address mentioned below.
- The Director,
National Institute of Unani Medicine,
Kottige Palya, Magadi Main Road,
Bangalore 560 091
- Application Starting Date: 23.03.2019
- Application Closing Date: 22.04.2019
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here