National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Stenographer & Scientist ‘C’ Posts at Various posts. Other details of NIRT Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: National Institute for Research in TuberculosisEmployment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai (Tamilnadu)
Name of the Post:
- Scientist ‘C’
- Stenographer: Applicants who have completed 12th or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NIRT Recruitment 2018.
- Scientist ‘C’: Applicants who have completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NIRT Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 40 Years
- Stenographer – Pay Level 4 Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
- Scientist ‘C’: Pay Level 11 of VII CPC
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
How To Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (7448742808) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
- “Director-in-Charge, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai-600031″
- Application Starting Date: 01.12.2018
- Application Closing Date: 29.01.2019