National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of TL, Young Professionals, PA at 13 posts. Other details of NIRDPR Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati RajEmployment Category: Central Govt
Total No. of Vacancies: 13
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Name of the Post:
- Team Leader: 01
- Knowledge Management & Capacity Building Expert: 02
- Young Professionals: 05
- Project Assistant – A: 01
- Agriculture and Natural Resource Management Expert: 01
- Consultant: 01
- Multi Tasking Staff: 01
- Masters Degree / Graduation in Social Sciences
- Intermediate / 10+2
- Ph.D in Agriculture Sciences / Environmental Science.
- Maximum 65 Years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rules
- Rs.10,000 – Rs.1,20,000/-.
- Written Exam
- Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- First of all visit official website http://www.nird.org.in/
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “NIRDPR Recruitment 2018“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
- Application Starting Date: 20.09.2018
- Application Closing Date: 08.10.2018