National Institute For The Empowerment Of Persons With Intellectual Disablities has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Steno & Other at 07 posts.Other details of NIEPID Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: National Institute For The Empowerment Of Persons With Intellectual DisablitiesEmployment Category: Central Govt Job
Total No. of Vacancies: 07
Job Location: Secunderabad, Telangana.
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Professor
- Estate Officer
- Workshop Supervisor-cum-Store Keeper
- Applicants who have completed Masters Degree/B.E./B.Tech/Graduation/MBBS with PG/Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NIEPID Recruitment 2018
- Minimum 28 Years
- Maximum 45 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rules.
- Pay Matrix Level 04 – 11(As Per 7th Pay Commissin)
- Written Exam
- Desirable Qualification
- Desirable Experience.
- Gen/OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST: No fee
- Refer Official Notification.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can download in the prescribed form from website http://niepid.nic.in/ and send their application form on or before 05.11.2018.
- The Prescribed format along with the photocopy of all relevant documents should be submitted to the address mentioned below.
- The Director, NIEPID,
Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad 500 009
- Application Starting Date: 04.10.2018
- Application Closing Date: 05.11.2018