National Institute For The Empowerment Of Persons With Intellectual Disablities has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Steno & Other at 07 posts.Other details of NIEPID Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: National Institute For The Empowerment Of Persons With Intellectual DisablitiesEmployment Category: Central Govt Job
Total No. of Vacancies: 07
Job Location: Secunderabad, Telangana.
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Professor
- Estate Officer
- Workshop Supervisor-cum-Store Keeper
- Applicants who have completed Masters Degree/B.E./B.Tech/Graduation/MBBS with PG/Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NIEPID Recruitment 2018
- Minimum 28 Years
- Maximum 45 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rules.
- Pay Matrix Level 04 – 11(As Per 7th Pay Commissin)
- Written Exam
- Desirable Qualification
- Desirable Experience.
- Gen/OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST: No fee
- Refer Official Notification.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can download in the prescribed form from website http://niepid.nic.in/ and send their application form on or before 05.11.2018.
- The Prescribed format along with the photocopy of all relevant documents should be submitted to the address mentioned below.
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (6385413599) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
- The Director, NIEPID,
Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad 500 009
- Application Starting Date: 04.10.2018
- Application Closing Date: 05.11.2018
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Application Form Group A: Click Here
- Application Form Group B & C: Click Here