National Health Mission (NHM) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Clerk & Accountant at 250 posts. Other details of National Health Mission (NHM) Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: National Health MissionEmployment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 250
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- Medical Officer (Dental)
- Dental Hygienist
- Dental Mechanic
- Software Coordinators
- Sr. MO Drug Resistance
- Statistical Assistant
- Senior Treatment Supervisor
- Sr. Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor
- IRL Microbiologists
- TB Health Visitors
- State ASHE Coordinators
- Multi-Task Worker
- Laboratory Technician
- Rehabilitation Workers
- Adolescent Health Counselors
- Counselors for Blood Bank
- Block Programme Manager
- District Programme Coordinator
- Health Cum Grievances Desk
- Dental Attendant
- Applicants who have completed 12th/ Diploma/ Degree /MBBS or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NHM Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 26,250/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Log on to NHM careers page at the official website www.nrhmhp.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the NHM Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NHM Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Application Starting Date: 10.01.2019
- Application Closing Date: 31.01.2019
- Official Notification & Apply Link: Click Here