Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Assistant Section Officer Posts at 62 posts. Other details of MPSC Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)Employment Category: Maharashtra Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 62
Job Location: Maharashtra
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Section Officer
- Applicants who have completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for MPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the MPSC Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of MPSC Recruitment 2018 Online application form.
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- Application Starting Date: 05.11.2018
- Application Closing Date: 26.11.2018