Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Senior Hardware Design Engineer at Various posts. Other details of L&T Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T)Employment Category: Private Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bengaluru
Name of the Post:
- Senior Hardware Design Engineer
- Applicants who have completed BE/ME (Electronics and communication) or equivalent from a recognized Institute for L&T Recruitment 2019.
- Knowledge and Hands on Experience on Design, Development, and Testing of Analog, Digital and Mixed Signal Circuits (Preferably on Avionics Applications).
- Knowledge and Hands on Experience on Schematic Capture and Simulation Tools like ORCAD / PSPICE, LTSPICE, etc.
- Knowledge of PCB Layout Design Tools and Techniques.
- Knowledge and Hands on Experience on EMI/EMC Design, MTBF, FMEA, FMECA, Analysis and Testing.
- Knowledge of Communication Protocols like I2C, SPI, CAN, RS422, etc.
- Knowledge of Hardware Project/Product Life Cycle and Experience on working for at least two complete Product Development.
- Knowledge of Military/Commercial Standards like MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-704, MIL-HDBK-217, MIL-STD-1629, RTCA/DO-160, etc.
- Documentation, Interaction with Customer, Vendor, OEM, and Certification Agencies.
- VHDL Programming on XILINX / ALTERA Platform.
- Writing C Programs to test hardware.
- Knowledge and Hands on Experience on Design, Development, and Testing of Test System / Test Jigs for the Avionics Products.
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- L&T recruitment 2019 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks, and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of applicants
How to Apply:
- First of all, visit the official website www.larsentoubro.com
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “L&T Recruitment 2019“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
- Apply Link: Click Here