Karnataka Public Works Department (PWD) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Jr. Engineer & Asst. Engineer at 870 posts. Other details of KPWD Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Karnataka Public Works Department (PWD)Employment Category: Karnataka Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 870
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Engineer
- Junior Engineer
- Applicants who have completed a Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute for KPWD Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 33450 – Rs. 83,900/-
- Written exam
How to Apply:
- Log on to KPWD careers page at the official website www.kpwd.co.in
- Eligible applicants are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the KPWD Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of KPWD Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Application Starting Date: 11.03.2019
- Application Closing Date: 30.04.2019