Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of First & Second Division Assistants at 844 posts. Other details of KPSC Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)Employment Category: Karnataka Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 844
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka.
Name of the Post:
- Secondary Division Assistant (SDA)
- First Division Assistants (FDA)
- Applicants who have completed Inter/ PUC and Any Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for KPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rules.
- Rs. 11,600 – 21,000/-
- Online Test
- Refer to Official Notification For More Details.
How to Apply:
- First of all, visit the official website http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “KPSC Recruitment 2019“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
- Application Starting Date: 11.02.2019
- Application Closing Date: 12.03.2019