Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Sainik Welfare at 27 posts. Other details of KPSC Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)Employment Category: Karnataka Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 27
Job Location: Karnataka.
Name of the Post:
- Sainik Welfare & Resettlement: 27 Posts
- Applicants who have completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for KPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 40 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rules.
- Rs.21,400 – Rs.42,000/-
- Written Exam
- General / OBC: Rs.50/-
- ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD: No Fees
- Refer To Official Notification For More Details.
How to Apply:
- First of all visit official website http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “KPSC Recruitment 2019“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
- Application Starting Date: 05.03.2019
- Application Closing Date: 05.04.2019