Karnataka Prisons Department has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Jailer & Warder at 662 posts. Other details of Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Karnataka Prisons DepartmentEmployment Type: Karnataka Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 662
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the Post:
- Applicants who have completed 10th/ Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for KPD Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum age: 20 years.
- Maximum age: 26 years.
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
How to Apply:
- Log on to KPD careers page at the official website www.karnatakaprisons.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the KPD Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of KPD Recruitment 2019 online application form
- Application Starting Date: 21.02.2019
- Application Closing Date: 09.03.2019