Karnataka Forest Department (KFD) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Forest Watcher at 43 posts. Other details of Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Karnataka Forest Department(KFD)
Employment Category: Karnataka Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 43
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the Post:
- Forest Watcher – 43 posts
- Applicants who have completed 10th Pass or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 33 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rules.
- Rs.18,600 – 32,600/-
- Written test
- Document Verification
- Overall Cutoff and final merit
- Refer to Official Notification.
How to Apply:
- First of all, visit the official website http://aranya.gov.in/
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2019“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
- Application Starting Date: 02.02.2019
- Application Closing Date: 06.03.2019