Intel has issued a notification for the recruitment of Mechanical Engineer Posts Vacancy at Various posts. Interested candidates can apply by Attached Link. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: IntelEmployment Category: Private Job
Total No of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of the Posts:
- Mechanical Engineer – Various Posts
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering and 3+ years of experience, Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and 2+ years of experience or PhD in Mechanical Engineering with relevant project /internship work.
- Mechanical Engineers research, design, and develop mechanical and electro mechanical devices or systems. Responsibilities include development of system and component concepts, conducting design reviews, performing system acceptance, and resolving design and implementation issues. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
In this position, you will be responsible for the structural analysis and integration of different components in a variety of computing products including desktop, notebook, tablet, and new/emergent form factors. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with cross-functional development teams comprised of thermal, mechanical, and electrical engineers
- Performing structural simulations
- Ensuring structural performance of thermal/mechanical solutions, developing structural mitigation strategies, and offering design alternatives to the cross-functional development team
- Developing new technologies that provide thermal and mechanical improvements
- Performing mechanical measurements and validation
- Publishing technical collateral and hands-on support to enable integration into OEM / ODM designs
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of Intel www.intel.com
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details for Intel requirement 2018
- Official Notification & Apply Link: Click Here