Spices Board of India has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Spices Extension Trainees at 18 posts. Other details of Indian Spices Board Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Spices Board of IndiaEmployment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 18
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam.
Name of the Post:
- Spices Extension Trainees (SC & ST): 18 Posts
- Applicants who have completed B.Sc or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum 35 Years
- Age RElaxation As Per Govt Rules.
- Rs.17,000/- per month
- Written Test
- Refer To Official Notification.
How to Apply:
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read Spices Board Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.indianspices.com.
- Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (7448742808) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
- Spices Board, Regional Office, Six Mile, Guwahati, Assam- 781022.
Phone: 0361- 2339776
E-mail: [email protected]
- Date Of Interview: 19.12.2018
- Reporting Time: 09.00 a.m.
- Test Starting Time: 10.00 a.m.
- Official Notification: Click Here