Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff at Various posts. Other details of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Indian Coast Guard
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar
Name of the Post:
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 12 Posts
- Applicants who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 30 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rules.
- Level 01
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Refer to Official Notification.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can download in the prescribed form from website https://indiancoastguard.gov.in/ and send their application form on or before 11.03.2019.
- The Prescribed format along with the photocopy of all relevant documents should be submitted to the address mentioned below.
- The Commander,
Coast Guard Region (A&N), Port Blair,
Post Box No. 716, Haddo (PO),
Port Blair – 744 102, A&N Islands.
- Application Starting Date: 08.02.2019
- Application Closing Date: 11.03.2019
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here