Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – Odisha Postal Circle invites Online applications for recruitment of 4392 Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.appost.in/GDS online from 15.03.2019 to 18.04.2019.
Organization Name: India Post (OdishaPostal Circle)Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 4392
Job Location: Odisha
Name of the Post:
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 40 Years
- Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 35,480/-
- Written Exam
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- First of all visit official website odishapost.gov.in
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “India Postal Circle Recruitment 2019“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
- Application Starting Date: 15.03.2019
- Application Closing Date(Registration): 18.04.2019 (Date Extended)
- Application Closing (Online Apply): 28.04.2019(Date Extended)