Indian Institute of Technology has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Executive Assistant at 50 posts. Other details of IIT Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Indian Institute of TechnologyEmployment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 50
Job Location: Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Executive Assistant
- Applicants who have completed Masters degree with 55% marks from a recognized university/ B.Tech with minimum 2-years experience in Project management or in academic administration. Preference will be given to MBA qualifiers from a reputed Institute or equivalent from a recognized Institute for IIT Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
- Rs. 70,000/- to Rs. 80,000/-
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
How to Apply:
- Log on to IIIT careers page at the official website www.iitd.ac.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the IIT Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of IIT Recruitment 2018 online application form
- Application Starting Date: 06.12.2018
- Application Closing Date: 20.12.2018