Indian Institute of Technology IIT released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 29 Jr Assistant, MO, Officer under IIT Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Offline mode before Last Date i.e., 05-11-2018. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links are given Below…
Organization Name: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 29
Job Location: Patna
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Deputy Registrar – 2
- Training and Placement Officer – 1
- Medical Officer – 1
- Public Health Officer – 1
- Junior Superintendent – 7
- Junior Assistant – 16
- Sports Officer – 1
- Deputy Registrar – Master’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks or its equivalent or relevant grant point with 09 years of experience.
- Training and Placement Officer – B.Tech / B.E. / Master’s degree in any discipline / MBA with 55% marks or equivalent degree.
- Medical Officer – MBBS Degree with 55% marks with 03 years experience.
- Public Health Officer – B.E. / B.Tech or equivalent degree in Environmental Engineering / Public Health Engineering / Civil Engineering with the minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade with 06 years relevant experience.
- Junior Superintendent – Postgraduate in commerce with 55% marks and 02 years relevant experience.
- Junior Assistant – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 04 years relevant experience.
- Sports Officer – Postgraduate with 55% marks in Physical education/sports science with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade.
- Candidate’s Maximum Age Limit 50 Years
- Level 10 Pay Scale
- Written test, Interview
- Rs. 1000 for Deputy Registrar, Training and Placement Officer, Medical Officer, Public Health Officer, Sports Officer
- Rs. 500 Junior Superintendent
- Rs. 300 Junior Assistant
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can download in the prescribed form from website iitp.ac.in and send their application form on or before 05-11-2018. The Prescribed format along with the photocopy of all relevant documents should be submitted to the address mentioned below.
- Deputy Registrar (Admin.), IIT Patna, Bihta, Patna – 801 106
- Application Starting Date: 04.09.2018
- Application Closing Date: 05.11.2018