Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar vacancies. Candidates can apply before the 14.11.2018 from the date of advertisement. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Recruitment – 2018 given below.
Organization Name: Indian Institute of Technology HyderabadEmployment Category: Central Govt Job
Total No. of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Hyderabad
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Assistant Registrar– 9
- Deputy Registrar – 3
- Assistant Registrar- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale along with good academic record; and Experience of Accounts/ Administration/Establishment/Academics/Materials Management/ Hostels Administration OR CA/CMA/CS with 3 years’ experience in Accounts/Administration/Establishment/Academics/Materials Management/ Hostels Administration.
- Deputy Registrar – Post-graduate Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale; and 9 years’ experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.6000 and above with experience in educational administration.
- Maximum age: 55 years
- Deputy Registrar – Rs. 78800 – 209200
- Assistant Registrar – Rs. 56100 – 177500
- Written Exam
- Refer the Official Notification
How to Apply:
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (6385413599) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
- Log on to IIT Hyderabad Careers Page at official website to www.iith.ac.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
- The Prescribed format along with a photocopy of all relevant documents should be submitted to the address mentioned below.
- The Registrar Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad KANDI 502 285,
Sangareddy District, Telangana
- Application Starting Date: 15.10.2018
- Application Closing Date: 14.11.2018