Central Tuber Crops Research Institute invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Skilled Field Assistant, Office Assistant, Power Tiller/ Tractor Operator vacancies.Candidates can apply before the 31.10.2018 from the date of advertisement. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for Central Tuber Crops Research Institute Recruitment – 2018 given below.
Organization Name: Central Tuber Crops Research InstituteEmployment Category: Central Govt Job
Total No. of Vacancies: 09
Job Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Skilled Field Assistant – 07
- Office Assistant – 01
- Power Tiller/ Tractor Operator – 01
- Skilled Field Assistant – +2 Vocational in Crop Production/ Horticulture with at least one year training in tuber corps.
- Office Assistant – +2 Vocational in Office Management with at least one year training on Office Management.
- Power Tiller/ Tractor Operator – 8th pass with valid driving license and at least one year experience in driving of heavy motor vehicles.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 36 years
- Salary: Rs.12,000 – 15,000/-
- Refer the Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies of all required documents & certificates and original documents for verification.
- Regional Centre, ICAR – CTRI,
Dumuduma Housing Board, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
- Walk in Interview Date & Time:- 31 October 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Official Notification: Click Here