Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of CRP Specialist Officer VIII at 1599 posts. Other details of IBPS SO Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)Employment Category: Bank Job
Total No. of Vacancies: 1599
Job Location: All Over India.
Name of the Post:
CRP Specialist Officer VIII – 1599 Posts
- I.T. Officer – 219
- Agricultural Field Officer – 853
- Rajbhasha Adhikari – 69
- Law Officer – 75
- HR/Personnel Officer – 81
- Marketing Officer – 302
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I): 4-year Engineering / Technology Degree (OR) Post Graduate Degree.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 4 year Degree (graduation) (in Agriculture/ Horticulture).
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English (OR) Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi.
- Law Officer (Scale I): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB).
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree (OR) PG Diploma (HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations).
- Marketing Officer (Scale I): Graduate (MMS / MBA (Marketing))
- Minimum 20 Years
- Maximum 30 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rules.
- As Per IBPS Rules.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (6385413599) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Others: Rs. 600 /-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Refer to Official Notification For More Details.
How to Apply:
- First of all visit official website https://www.ibps.in/
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “IBPS SO Recruitment 2018“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
- Application Starting Date: 06.11.2018
- Application Closing Date: 26.11.2018
- Preliminary Exam Date: 29.12.2018 & 30.12.2018
- Main Exam Date: 27.01.2019