High court of Jammu and Kashmir has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of DEO, Chowkidar, Clerk at 148 posts. Other details of High Court Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: High court of Jammu and KashmirEmployment Category: Court Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 148
Job Location: Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
Name of the Post:
- Urdu Stenographer – 02
- Assistant Protocol Officer – 07
- Accounts Clerk – 03
- Library Assistant – 02
- Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator – 10
- Driver – 03
- Process Server – 41
- Orderly – 61
- Chowkidar – 12
- Sweeper – 07
- Applicants who have completed 10th / 12th / Diploma / Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for High Court Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum 18Years
- Maximum 48 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rules.
- Rs. 5,200 – 34,800/- pm
- Written Exam
- Application Fee: Rs.260/-
- Refer to Official Notification For More Details.
How to Apply:
- First of all, visit the official website http://jkhighcourt.nic.in/
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “High Court Recruitment 2019“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
- Application Starting Date: 15.01.2019
- Application Closing Date: 03.02.2019