GE Healthcare has issued a notification for the recruitment of Trainee Engineer Vacancy at Various posts. Interested candidates can apply by Attached Link. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: GE Healthcare India Pvt LtdCategory: Private Job
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore,Karnataka
Name of the Post: Trainee Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Aspiring candidates who have completed bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic/ instrumentation/Biomedical will be considered
- This Job description is fluid for now. We will update this before onboarding.Field Service Engineer is responsible for the delivery of Services for GE Healthcare products, ensuring that systems are available to use to our customers and comply with the performance, quality, safety specifications and local regulatory requirement, as defined by Wipro GEHC.
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (6385413599) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
- The trainee will work closely with the Installation Engineer, who is responsible for the implementation of GE Healthcare products, ensuring that installations are completed in a timely and quality manner in accordance with defined goals and milestones.
- Installation engineer will discuss GE Healthcare products and provide industry relevant examples with clients and other team members as well as understand and effectively communicate the clients’ needs.
- Installation engineer is responsible for independent client presentations, training, testing and live date activities for one or more customer accounts, accomplishing these responsibilities with a high degree of independence.
- Installation engineer must be able to develop effective working relationship with the client and the installation team members, and must demonstrate a high level of composure, professionalism, and knowledge of healthcare business environments.
- Carry out all the administrative work related to documentation, report submission and supporting customer on regulatory compliance.
- Best In Industry
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
How to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of GE Healthcare www.gehealthcare.com
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee (if required) to complete the Registration Process.
- Apply Link: Click Here