Directorate of Health Services (DHS) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Executive & Grade IV Posts at 254 posts. Other details of Directorate of Health Services (DHS) Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Directorate of Health Services (DHS)Employment Category: CentralGovt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 254
Job Location: Assam
Name of the Post:
- Computer Operator
- Field Worker / Social Worker
- Field & Evaluation Worker
- Steno Typist / Steno Grapher
- LD. Asst
- Refrigerator Mechanic
- Laboratory Technician
- Group IV
- Applicants who have completed 08th, 10th, 12th, DMLT, ITI, Diploma, Any Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for DHS Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 44 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/-
How to apply:
- Log on to DHS careers page at the official website www.dhs.assam.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the DHS Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of DHS Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Application Starting Date: 02.11.2018
- Application Closing Date: 16.11.2018