CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant at 17 posts. Other details of CSIR-CIMFR Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 17
Job Location: Jharkhand.
Name of the Post:
- Project Assistant Level- I: 09
- Project Assistant Level- II: 08
- Applicants who have completed Diploma / B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CSIR-CIMFR Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rules.
- Rs.15,000 – Rs.25,000/-
- Refer To Official Notification.
How to Apply:
- Candidate Can Apply through Offline Mode.
- Download Application Form Given in Important Link Section.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details in the Application Form.
- Candidate Need to Walk-in-Interview Along With Required Documents to the Address Given Below
- CS IR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research,
Dhanbad at P.0- F R I,
- Date Of Interview: 27.03.2019 to 29.03.2019
- Time: @ 10:30 AM