CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant at 35 posts. Other details of CSIR-CIMFR Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 35
Job Location: Dhanbad, Jharkhand
Name of the Post:
- Project Assistant Level I
- Applicants who have completed Diploma, B.Sc or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CIMFR Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.15000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read CIMFR Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- “P O- FRI, Digwadih Campus, Dhanbad”
- Date Of Interview: 22 to 24 Apr 2019 at 10:30 AM
- Official Notification: Click Here