Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Project Assistant vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in interview on 25th-27th Oct 2018.Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Recruitment – 2018 given below.
Organization Name: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel ResearchEmployment Category: Central Govt Job
Total No. of Vacancies: 1163
Job Location: Dhanbad
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant Level – I – 14
- Project Assistant Level – II – 06
- Candidates who have completed Diploma / Degree / B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Maximum age: 30 years
- Project Assistant Level- I – Rs.15000 per month
- Project Assistant Level – II – Rs.25000 per month
- Refer the Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Log on to CIMFR Careers Page at official website to http://cimfr.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
- The Prescribed format along with a photocopy of all relevant documents should be submitted to the address mentioned below.
- CSIR – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Post – F.R.I.
Digwadih, Dhanbad, Jharkhand – 828108
- Walk-in Date & Time : 25th , 26th , 27th Oct 2018 10:30 AM
- Official Notification: Click Here