Chhattisgarh PSC (Advt no 07/2018) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of State Service Prelims Examination at 160 Posts. Interested candidates may apply from 7th December 2018 to 5th January 2019. Other details of CGPSC Vacancy like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Chhattisgarh PSCEmployment Category: Chhattisgarh Govt Job
Total No. of Vacancies: 160
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Name of the Post:
- C.G. Subordinate (Account Service): 42
- Inspector Commercial Tax: 40
- Inspector Excise: 22
- Assistant Jail Superintendent: 14
- State Account Services: 12
- State Police Services: 09
- Commercial Tax Officer: 07
- Dy. Registrar: 05
- State Civil Services: 03
- District Jail Superintendent: 03
- District Fighter (City Service): 01
- Assistant Registrar (Cooperative: 01
- Bachelor Degree in any stream from the recognized university of India.
- For More Details Please Visit official Notification
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 28 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
- Written Exam
- General /Other State: Rs. 400/-
- ST/SC/PWD/Chhattisgarh Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Correction Charges: Rs. 15/-
How to Apply:
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (6385413599) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
- First of all visit official website http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “ CGPSC Recruitment 2018“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
- Application Starting Date: 07.12.2018
- Application Closing Date: 05.01.2019
- Chhattisgarh PSC Prelims 2018 Exam Date: 17.02.2019
- CGPSC Mains Exam Date: 21,24.06.2019