Centre for Cultural Resources and Training invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Jr & Sr Fellow vacancies. Candidates can apply before the 16.10.2018 from the date of advertisement. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Recruitment – 2018 given below.
Organization Name: Centre for Cultural Resources and TrainingEmployment Category: Central Govt Job
Total No. of Vacancies: 400
Job Location: New Delh
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Junior Fellowships – 200
- Senior Fellowships – 200
- Candidates who have completed Any Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Junior Fellowships – Rs. 10,000/-
- Senior Fellowships – Rs. 20,000/-
- Refer the Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Log on to CCRT Careers Page at official website to www.indiaculture.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
- The Prescribed format along with a photocopy of all relevant documents should be submitted to the address mentioned below.
- Director, CCRT, 15A, Sector-7, Dwarka,
- Application Starting Date: 18.09.2018
- Application Closing Date: 16.10.2018