Rural District Court Of Bangalore has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Stenographer at 35 posts. Other details of Bangalore Rural District Court Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Rural District Court Of BangaloreEmployment Category: Court Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 35
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Name of the Post:
- Stenographer – 35 Posts
- Applicants who have completed 12th / Diploma / Degree with typing skills or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Bangalore Rural District Court Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 40 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rules.
- Rs.27,650 – 52,650/- pm
- Typing Test/ Interview
- General / OBC: Rs.200/-
- ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD: Rs.100/-
- Refer to Official Notification For More Details.
How to Apply:
- First of all, visit the official website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/bangalorerural
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “Bangalore Rural District Court Recruitment 2019“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
- Application Starting Date: 14.02.2019
- Application Closing Date: 14.03.2019