Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Associate Planner, Architect at 20 posts. Other details of APCRDA Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development AuthorityEmployment Category: AP Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 20
Job Location: Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
Name of the Post:
- Associate Planner
- Senior Architect
- Senior Urban Designer
- Urban Designer
- Sr. Landscape Architect (Plng.)
- Landscape Architect (Plng.)
- Senior Landscape Architect (LSE Division)
- Landscape Architect (LSE Division)
- Applicants who have completed B.Tech / Master Degree / PG Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for APCRDA Recruitment 2019.
- Not Specified.
- As Per Rules.
- Written Exam
- Refer to Official Notification.
How to Apply:
- First of all, visit the official website https://crda.ap.gov.in/
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “APCRDA Recruitment 2019“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
- Application Starting Date: 11.01.2019
- Application Closing Date: 23.01.2019