Unique Identification Authority of India has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Accountant, Assistant Accounts Officer at Various posts.Other details of Aadhaar UIDAI Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Organization Name: Unique Identification Authority of IndiaEmployment Category: Central Govt job
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Applicants who have completed Officials From the Central Government / State or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Aadhaar UIDAI Recruitment 2018
- Maximum 56 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rules.
- Rs.9,300 – Rs.34,800 /- with GP Rs. 4,800/-
- Written Exam
- Refer Official Notification.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can download in the prescribed form from website https://uidai.gov.in/ and send their application form on or before 26.11.2018.
- The Prescribed format along with the photocopy of all relevant documents should be submitted to the address mentioned below.
- ADG (IIR)
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),
4th F’loor, UIDAI IIQ Building, Bangla Sahib Road,
Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001
- Application Starting Date: 22.10.2018
- Application Closing Date: 26.11.2018
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here